Thursday 10 December 2009

A trip for mankind…or not.

So finally I can write a normal post. Yesterday I started off quiet good by running off to the gym. I managed to go through all the cardio that my ‘trainer’ has recommended for me and then proudly went down to the weights level. I must admit I am not the best on the weights machines since I rather spent my time outdoors doing sports than indoors in a gym. Anyhow, this man that works there really had his eyes on me and would not stop telling me what I was doing wrong, which is fine, since I need to do them right in order to not injure myself or not even work the right muscles. But he was so incredibly rude. Stand up, sit down, do this, do that in the bluntest way. Well annoying! Pweh got that out of my system now.

After my gym session I went into the steam room and got ready to meet up with Malin and go to Kadıköy. Oh and I bought a pair of rather cool tights (which is not my style but hey I just had to give it a go) voila!

   IMG_0112 (16)                                        IMG_0112 (17)

Tights with pattern made of metal pieces on it

Love M

0 comments: