Sunday 13 December 2009

I feel like I deserve!

Last night was a blast! So as some of you know I was invited to Nazire Dedeman’s surprise birthday bash at Coppa. Her daughter’s had really gone out of their way to plan and organize a really successful evening with everything from crabs, caviar, lamb and as dessert a  yummy chocolate cake with champagne to swallow it down. As i said it was all very well planned and people were really happy specially Nazire.

So this was when we all were decent and sober. Due to the really awesome free bar me and Ceyhun took the opportunity to ask for drinks we would normally NOT be able to afford, or not willing to buy due to the high price. We started off good but ended up having Long Island Ice Tea’s and Jager bombs. To be honest I do not even want to think of it and I did wake up feeling like I deserve.

To top the evening off I got to spend my night in the biggest ever guest room I have ever seen. It was quiet funny to wake up and due to the effect from the huge amount of alcohol intake not realizing were I was since the room was so dark. I panicked and tried to find my phone, which I could not, and then desperately trying to find the light switch, which I also could not find and then in the go to find my jacket I got lost in the huge house and ended up at the bottom floor in the gym. I just could not stop laughing at myself and my state! In the end I managed to find my jacket, switch the lights on and to my great relief find my phone on the night table next to the bed. All I could think of was what I would tell Bahar if I had lost the phone, phew luckily I did not have to go through that part!

I will try and upload some photos later but at this moment I can not say that they are the greatest. I do not know what I was trying to focus the lens at while taking the photos. It is like how they say to not ever put make up on when you are already drunk, you will have no idea how you look. Kind of like my disastrous photos.

IMG_0122 Cem and Nazire dancing

 

IMG_0130  Me and Ceyhun

IMG_0125 Yummy chocolate cake

Love M

PS. While laying in the big black huge guest room I got some thinking done and I just realised I need to do something about certain things in my life. Hopefully you guys will see the result in the near future.

0 comments: