Friday 25 December 2009

Ankara end of 2009 pictures

Just thought I would upload some pictures of my days of fun here in Ankara. We have been really busy bee socializing, as I have probably told before and that has led to the lack of posts and uploads of pictures. Well it does not help that my camera sucks and has a battery life of like 5 minutes. Someone give me a new camera please! =)

The first set of pictures will be the ones from our spontaneous night out with Levent, Derya, Mete, Ömer and Me on Monday night. We were just going to go for a beer at November with the lads but ended up with tons of shots of vodka. We had a few additions to the group in the form of Beril, Ayris and Aslı but they stuck to water, which might have been a smart choice for the rest of us as well.

I would probably say that Levent got more drunk than all of us and was quiet entertaining but Ömer was definitely the attraction creating flying carpets and making a human lamp out of Baris. Go Monday nights go!

mondayfun1

mondayfun4 

mondayfun3

theguysmonday

Indulge!

 

Love M

0 comments: