Thursday 17 December 2009

Project #3

So while doing some style advice research I came across a few things I would like to try and make. I will try and modify the items as much as I can so they will be more ‘Melis’ and original. I have a lot of fabric at home laying around waiting to be worked, so I need to get going on the designing ASAP!

styleadvice3

I already have the light fabric at home and I have been a mess trying to figure out what to make of it and see when you wait for something good… All I need to buy is the black fabric and get going on figuring out the skirt part.

The skirts below are easy and all I need to find is the fitting fabric to go with the different styles

skirt1 Feather light!

 

skirt2

Voluminous beauty

skirt3 

Apparently seen in Grazia (my favourite UK mag), gorgeous skirt!

Thank god I live in the land of textiles! Can not wait until Nazlı brings me to Bursa textile shop in Ankara. Love you honey!

Wish me luck!

 

Love M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like the feather outfit and the pink/balck one on the top :-) LIke that you have started designing clothes :-D Bring some goodies back to London !!

M said...

Thank you sweetie! I will def try and bring some back to London =) Sweets I can not comment on your blog? Help me! Dont forget to come and visit me in Istanbul as well. Waiting for you!