Saturday 12 December 2009

Last night….

It rained so much and my hair got totally ruined. Not that my hair is ever the most gorgeous and wonderful, but still!

I convinced Cem to come with me to Taksim, in the rain, to meet up with Bahar to then go and sit somewhere and chat endlessly. My feet were wet, I was freezing and my hair totally got stuck to my little head. Great!

Even though all of the above mentioned negativity I managed to have the greatest time. Bahar invited a friend of hers, Fleur who in turn invited her friend Gözde and in the end we were just a bunch of internationals chattering and enjoying. We sat at Cafe Pi near Taksim Square first, which is normally a great  place but maybe when you are in Asmali Mescit, where the intellectual level is a bit higher (can not believe I am saying this). This place would not stop playing the loudest heavy metal tunes leaving us over voicing and we could not bare it and in the end left to go to Bi Bucuk, WHICH by the way is a great place. Never been but will definitely continue going there. Thanks Fleur and Gözde! We then went to Ugly with Ceyhun and his friend and after their drinks and my Irish coffee Ceyhun showed us his gorgeous flat and then me and Cem returned home. It is always fun to listen to Ceyhun’s endless adventures!

I also had a great chat with Fleur about my endless dreams of properly learn how to sew. She gave me the advice to go around the small tailor shops and ask if the can teach me some. I had that idea but being Swedish I kind of put that idea to the side quiet quick since that is practically impossible there. I know guys, I am my own hindrance! So let’s see what I will manage to put together. First of all I just need to get a job and I am still waiting for a reply from the last place I went to for an interview. Not only did I have problems in Sweden getting a job due to my little experience within the field but now I am experiencing culture and language barriers. I apparently have my Turkish as an disadvantage now (they think I might find it difficult to cope in the office, which I think is totally not true!). Great!

Before expanding this post much longer I just want to say that I am going to a party tonight and it’s going to be something different! I just wish I had something better to wear.

6a00e551c6b5b688340120a5741c91970b-800wi

(Wish I had a nice Balmain dress to wear, Oh well, what is a ball at the castle…..)

Love M

0 comments: