Sunday 20 December 2009

I am Hungover, give me food!

Last night started off good with Ömer’s team winning the game with 18-5 if I am not mistaken. Quickly went back home, ate yummy chicken wok, got ready fast as lightening and then woop out on the street again. Yunus and Kaan came and picked us up to my luck since I was wearing my heels. We went to a place called Flat where we met up with Baris, Baran, Derya and some other of their friends. I really liked flat with their nice interior design and most importantly the crowd was good. After one beer and one and a half Long Island (sharing is caring =) we took off to Friends&Trends but with an addition of 2, Nazlı and Ayse. Once again I got lucky because Bahar came to Flat to see us for a few minutes and she came by car so she said she could drop us off. Thank you honey!

Friends&Trends in my opinion was a typical Turkish club, with ‘that’ type of people and ‘that’ type of music. You know, stereotypes and stereotyped music but hey I can not say that I did not have fun. We bought our really expensive Gin Tonics and when I paid the second round with my card I made sure to tell Ömer ‘Drink it like it is gold’. 25 lira for a shitty, tiny little Gin Tonic AND on top of that  I have the worst headache.

We went out of the club quiet early and to our horrific surprise, being oblivious to what is happening in the real world, the outside was a big KAOS! People arguing, workers running around, jackets missing and cars missing. Apparently the police had pulled away the guests cars since the people in charge of the car parking had parked many of the cars on prohibited plots. Standard scene on a night out in Turkey. Police VS Clubbers!

Jumped in a cab with the crowd and then Ömer started to moan about a special type of rice. To my luck we went straight home and I boom fell into bed like I had not slept in days, which is kind of true. Anyone know any good tricks of falling asleep and staying asleep throughout the night? Maybe it is time to visit the doctors, yawn!

 

Love M

0 comments: