Saturday 19 December 2009

Bazaar day with Bahar

Today I woke up really early to go to the bazaar that Bahar promised to take me to. I as usual did not sleep well during the night and felt really tired! It was a really good bazaar and I managed to get myself a strange painting, underwear and some presents for the girls in the house. Hope they will like what Santa’s bringing them =)

When I got back to Ömer’s house to my luck I managed to catch the afternoon tea time, which is always yummy! They had family friends over and it was nice to listen to their various stories. Makes me realize how much I miss my family in Sweden.

Ömer will be leaving soon to go to his second game this week and today they are playing against another Istanbul team. I will meet him at the pool later though since he needs to go warm up in before hand. If I am not mistaken we will probably make Ankara night unsafe tonight again so I will keep you guys posted on where and make sure to upload loads of funny photos.

Post you later lovers!

 

Love M

0 comments: