Monday 14 December 2009

Last preparations

Today when I woke up, with a headache as usual, I to my great content saw that it was not a rainy day. Wonderful I thought and took the chance to call my Swedish friend Malin to ask her if she wanted to take a stroll down to the shops. We met up and walked all the way to ‘town’ and I think we nearly entered all the shoe shops available. The last shop we went into to my surprise have the type of boots that I have been wanting for a long time. Suede, wedge boot, gorgeous and not so pricey! Maybe I’ll go and buy them tomorrow since I could not make my mind up if i really want THAT exact pair or if I can find better. I will upload a photo of the boots and then please people comment if they are worth it or not!

Since me and Malin are both from Sweden we kind of miss the Swedish tradition of Christmas decorations as we have in Sweden all along the streets. Our moods quickly got better when we saw that most places on Bagdat Street actually have made the effort to increase the spirit of Christmas. Thanks guys! Malin is lucky tough she is flying off to Dalarna in Sweden to celebrate Christmas with her family. With glimpse in her eyes she told me about all the things she will do and all the things that she wants to eat that she have missed while being here. I can not blame her Christmas is something special in Sweden!

Skyltis_Sthlm_06

This is a sample picture of NK’s Christmas decorations

By the way Malin also reminded me to look up Whitney Ports (from  MTV’s The City) new fashion line Whitney Eve (if I am not mistaken). It took me quiet a while to actually find this website but here you go guys, indulge in her simple but yet contemporary fashion line.

 

Love M

0 comments: