Saturday 26 December 2009

My Christmas presents!

I totally forgot to write a post about my really untraditional but wonderful Christmas of year 2009 in Ankara and the presents I got. In Ömer’s family the are really thoughtful and caring and they all went out of their way to make me feel included in this. I had no expectations and I was actually more looking forward to be the spectator yesterday. Ömer’s Swedish cousin Selma obviously looked forward to the presents more than anyone and her eyes were as big as snowballs when she saw the amount of presents she got.

Ömer got a really nice Guess watch from his mother, which I might steal at some occasions (sorry boo), a Gucci perfume and loads more.

It is similar to this watch but not the exact same

I must say that I have the most wonderful boyfriend who really listens to me. I have said that I really want a brown Longchamp bag and I have postponed the purchase for about a year and a half. But Santa thought that I had been nice this year so he gave me one! Or Ömer did =)

longchamp

 My gorgeous new chocolate brown Longchamp bag, perfect for shopping!

I also got a pair of Massimo Dutti flat suede shoes from Selma, Ayse and Hilmi. They were highly appreciated and I have already worn them out on town while partying! Super comfy! To match with all the above items I got the nicest shirt from Inci Teyze, which was purchased at Zara. Blue and white check shirt! I am turning very Ralph Lauren on you all now. I also got a Fashion Now 2 book, which I will indulge in when Ömer leaves to go to Germany and leaves me all bored again. These were some of them. As you all probably can understand I had the best Christmas and now I am just counting down until New Years. Bring 2010 on please!

 

Love M

0 comments: