Sunday 17 January 2010

Why is Spotify NOT available in my country?

Yes that is a question I ask myself everyday although I know the reason I thought I would tell you it is due to licensing restrictions here in Turkey. Yeah no kidding? Like everything in this country this is also restricted. When will Turkey stop being so complicated and work forward and not backward?

For your who do not know what Spotify is I can shortly explain this top notch phenomenon. I got introduced to it by a friend at my old work she sent me an invitation since that is required in order to become a member of this really cool community =). Anyways all you need is to download the Spotify program and then you have access to millions of song both online and offline with a feature that enables you to listen to whatever song you want and to create playlists.

 

Spotify is instant, fun and simple

Spotify.com

 

 

I just can not wait until it is available here!

Watch the video about Spotify

 

Love M

2 comments:

enlangblondin.se said...

Om du har premium versionen kan du lyssna på Spotify i Turkiet!

parvina said...

Wow thats really amazing I have heard a new app spotify premium apk real this app is great and I have started looking at it.Thanks for the help and suggesting the matter I will go forward with it.Keep publishing and writing new article.