Sunday 24 January 2010

And then there was coffee time with Malin!

I also had the pleasure to meet up Malin for a stroll in the shopping mall Palladium on Friday afternoon. She bought a gorgeous white maxi dress, which is a good investment for the summer that is kind of sneaking slowly slowly slowly up on us.

I kind of do not have that much money in my pockets at this moment so I just followed her around and looked for some inspiration for my design projects.

We sat down at Starbucks and continued chatting about everything between heaven and earth. Later on we got accompanied by Ergin and Burcum but Malin had to leave and we went to Midpoint where we had some appetizers and red wine. We paid the bill and went around in the shops. We kindly got told off that it was forbidden to take photos, which kind of made us laugh. Everything is forbidden here!

IMG_0033

IMG_0034

And then Ergin, me and Burcum being a menace to society in Palladium

IMG_0035

IMG_0037

 

Love M

0 comments: