Thursday 7 January 2010

First of all Happy New 2010!

I want to excuse myself for being a itzy bitzy bad at the posting lately but I swear that I have a perfectly good excuse. Laziness! I have been waking up real late and when I wake up we immediately eat breakfast and leave the house for a daily planned activity. Basically Ankara is quiet fun!

So to the next big thing. Happy New Year to all of you out there I wish you all the best and I hope that all your wishes and dreams come true. May 2010 be a good year!

We had a really successful New Years party with food and drinks. We even went to a house party. I think that the biggest hit during the night was the chocolate fountain that my boyfriends mother got for Christmas. Totally yummy to dip strawberries and banana! I recommend it!

Choc Fountain 

Some pictures from New Years.

 

 

 

Love M

0 comments: