Monday 11 January 2010

Ömer

and me totally forgot our 2 year anniversary which is the 7th of January. We kind of celebrated it yesterday instead but I want to send out a message to my lovely boyfriend.

You give me strength when I am weak and you put up with a lot in order to be with me. You are the most amazing man I have ever known in my life and I admire you for the person you are. I wish you all the luck, success and happiness in life and I hope that I will be there all along the way to see it and live it with you. You are the most important person in my life and I love you over everything.

 

DSC02898

DSC05189

 IMG_0004

DSCF2307

 

Love M

1 comments:

Miki said...

All lycka till er, underbart att se kära och lyckliga människor i ett sunt förhållande! Jag minns fortfarande vår konversation på Lucca ska du veta, angående min karl.. Eller åtminstonde delar av den! ;)