Monday 11 January 2010

Departure and a big headache

Words can not even explain how tired and hangover I am today. There is no other people than me, Ergin and Ömer who can drink on a Sunday and get wrecked! So I have returned to Istanbul and I got really lucky since Ömer’s team, ODTÜ, decided to let me ride with their bus on Saturday all the way to Istanbul. They had a game both Saturday and Sunday, which I watched and I got the task to film the matches so I could not really focus on how Ömer played but I managed to catch when he scored and dedicated it to me. Geek I am yes but I love when he scores, he make me proud. They won their first game with quiet a difference but unfortunately lost towards ENKA yesterday with 1 point difference but that is a good score since ENKA are quiet strong.

By the way we met Ergin’s new girlfriend Burcum , really cute and I am glad he found her. Now he does not have to me parsley all the time =).

After the game we went to eat dinner in Ortaköy and after that we dropped the car off and went to Taksim for a spontaneous night out. We went to Kino Garden, which is a really cheap place in Asmalı. We had loads of shots and we all got really drunk. Me and Burcum ended up stealing the beer glasses and it is really funny how you think you are so smooth and thinking nobody notices. Yeah right! Anyways we went back to Emirgen to sleep since Ömer had to get up at 9 to go to the airport. We dropped him off and we said our good byes. It is always so sad to see him leave but this time there is really no need since he is coming back on Thursday for matches, that lucky thing! So I am back home now in Göztepe and it feels so strange after a month in Ankara but it is all good since I can do my sports now and look intensively for a job.

I NEED to find a job!

Love M

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

maydonozluga devam ama yinge:)

Anonymous said...

harika yazmışsın canım =))
o bardaklardan ayran içerken bizi hatırla ;)

Anonymous said...

o degilde ya benim golü gördünüz dimi? =)

M said...

Schh anonymous yazmayin ya. Ben sizin kim oldunuzu nasil bilicem? =)

Yinge yazan Ergin olmali ama...haha gotcha!

Love M

Anonymous said...

hahahha hadi söyle ben kimim ben kimim=)) ya ömerim sen harbiden gol attın mı ya:D:D