Sunday 24 January 2010

Thursday 14.00 Sultanahmet

This Thursday I had an interview at 14.00 and I was a good girl and got ready in time and left the house in a timely matter to then realize I left the house an hour too early! I kind of realized it on the ferry over to Eminönu and I can not even imagine the look on my face when it happened. But it was all for the good since I had time to walk from Eminönu and get the chance to get lost to then get directed by a nice man who owns a small souvenir shop. He obviously could tell that I felt lost over there in the touristic mess! But it was kind of my fault I forgot to look at the names of the stations while walking along the tram way. Anyways here are some pictures of my stroll and I must say that I was incredibly lucky with the weather, it was only a tad bit cold.

IMG_0022

IMG_0026

IMG_0027

IMG_0028

IMG_0030

IMG_0031

IMG_0032

By the way the interview went well but obviously as many positions offered here in Turkey you are supposed to work 6 days a week and be kind involved with everything that is going on and I am not sure if that is how I have been taught to work. Basically I would not be given specific work tasks but more like help around where it is needed. I do not know if that is something for me but we will see. Fingers crossed that I see results from my efforts made throughout the weeks.

 

Love M

0 comments: