Sunday 24 January 2010

House cafe…

This Wednesday I met up with Lina and since I have been really bad at blogging this week I did not have the chance to tell you how it was and upload the really nice picture I managed to capture of her. Here you go gorg!

IMG_0020 Lina

We managed to get caught in the Taksim cold and I was decisive to show Lina all the ‘cool’ places I know. I obviously got a tad bit confused since there are so many streets and places and I am mostly drunk when we go there. I kind of had a laugh all by myself there.

We ended up at House cafe and the first thing we hear (or Lina who then told me) is 2 guys and a girl talking about Swedish girls and how we are? Hmm I really wonder what the conversation was based on?

IMG_0021 Cool cactus

Anyways it was a really nice evening with wine and dining and then we realized how late it had become so we both rushed home. But it was lush and I hope we can do it again, whatcha say Lina?

 

Love M

1 comments:

Lina said...

Mycket trevligt! Vi gör det igen. Nästa gång kanske på ett av dina coola ställen? :) Och i framtiden kanske i Stockholm...