Tuesday 19 January 2010

Prayers for Bobby

This title cracked me up a little. For you who are deeply involved in my life are also deeply aware of my nickname Bobby, which is kindly picked by my boyfriend. I do not know how it exactly came about but I think it was ME calling HIM Bobby for about a week a year ago and then I got bored and he kind of stuck to it and it has tagged along ever since. But ok I must admit I do like it so thank you Ömer =)

Here is the trailer to Prayer for Bobby (starring Sigourney Weaver) which is a movie based on the true story of Mary Griffith, a 1970’s suburban mother who struggles between her strong religious beliefs and the suicide of her homosexual son.

 

Love M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude i didnt kno our nickname was engaged in movies with homosexual content...
i do love the name bobby, donno y, but it suits u!

bobbilover13

M said...

Haha no it is not. The title cracked me up but when I realized what it was about I felt a tab bit sad. It is after all a true story and it is about a mother who is praying which is something you should be doing for me regarding me finding a good job! =))