Monday 8 March 2010

Motivation incoming

I have had the lack of motivation these past weeks where I have neither written a single word in my blog nor designed any clothes. This time seems to be over and I am slowly getting my mojo back =)

I bought the last number of Burda and guess what!? Massive range of nice dresses and cute jackets and I felt my designing fingers itch a tiny itsy bit. People, I will not keep you waiting no more because I am getting my hands on all my fabric in the nearest future!

 

This dress on the cover is absolutely fab and it has great details such as pockets and a nice cut. I will try and make this version but I will also use the bustier part and modify the pattern by making a balloon skirt instead of this slim version. What do you think? Well I can for sure not wait!

Love M

0 comments: