Monday 8 March 2010

82nd Oscar Academy Award

I have not been involved in any of the major award ceremonies this year and that is a big shame on me. I always keep myself updated and I most of the times know quiet a lot when it comes to the world of entertainment.

Me and Ömer tried to watch the Oscars last night but we failed majorly on that task. If I was not asleep then Ömer was so we kept on doing that in turns until we were both sound asleep while the Hollywood stars were all glitz and glamour. I have now spent a reasonable amount of time on researching the winners and off course the details of the red carpet and the dresses. I managed to catch the opinions of the Turkish Academy Award Red Carpet panel last night on NTV but I just could not take it serious. But I can always upload my favourite pictures to mend the wounds of my fashionista heart.

 Rachel McAdams wearing Elie Saab

 Meryl Streep wearing Chris March

 Amanda Seyfried wearing Armani Privé

 Lenny Kravitz and daughter Zoe Kravitz wearing Alexis Mabille

 Kate Bosworth at the Oscar Vanity Fair After Party

 Diane Kruger wearing Chanel

Well these are the ones that I fell for, there are obviously a few more but I think I will upload them later.

Good night world!

Love M

0 comments: