Monday 8 March 2010

A day filled with nothing and everything

For you who do not know I am at this moment back in Ankara again. I always miss it here when I am back in Istanbul and once again I had a wicked weekend with my near and dear.

We went out Friday night with the gang and the night started off at City Lounge with Nazlı, Irmak, Can, Serkan and Özgur. We continued to Overall and we had a absolute blast there with pop music, dancing, live music yeah pretty much all you can ask for.

Saturday was not so much successful since we decided to go to Saklı Kent to watch Sidekick play. The worst venue and the worst people participating EVER. We went with the lads from the night before and we all just stood there and watched people embarrass themselves and we got so incredibly bored that the night ended at 02.00 with some midnight food at Aspava, the greatest döner place of all times (at that time). We obviously had a blast when we had our pre drinks at the house which I happen to have photo evidence of. They will be uploaded a bit later so stay tuned!

0 comments: