Sunday 4 July 2010

Housematezzzzz

Hey you all!

I thought I would update you guys on what has been going on lately in my life. As many of you already know I finally got an awesome job here in Istanbul so I am for definite staying put here. Following that I decided to move to my own place so at the moment I live in this really cool 2 floored flat with a huge terrace.

We are actually about 6 people in the house and it is such a nice feeling to be around people all the time. I have done up my room so it looks nice and fresh and used blackout curtain to ease my sleeping problem. So now I have a stylish but pitch black room which is obviously an amazing thing when I sleep.

These past 2 months have been amazing. I have met so many new people, seen new places and I have even eaten new foods. Strange! I have managed to change my whole life towards the right direction and whatever happened about 2 months ago could not have come at a better time.

I am looking forward to the crazy times I will have with Lelo Can (Leyla) and Ahmet Jo and the rest of the crew. Bodrum, Çeşme and a whole other bunch of places to visit this summer. 

Next important date is 15th of July. Destination: Bodrum.

 

Love you all deeply.

 

M

0 comments: