Sunday 11 July 2010

First Sales meeting and then cake

Hey you all!

I had a great day at work..even tho I felt slow the whole entire day. My boss asked me to participate in the Sales/PS (professional services) meeting which is kind of a way for the team to update each other on what is happening with what companies and so on. Since I have gotten a new area of responsibility I might bee participating in the future but in a different role rather than the note taker. I just love my boss, he is the coolest!

Other than that the weather was terrible today with endless amount of rain but now all of a sudden its like we never fell out. We made up with the sun and the clouds are slowly disappearing.

So small update. Lelo can and Ahmet finally left Istanbul for their long sought for road trip, which I am unable to participate in since I am a working girl. But hopefully my little angel Lelo will come to Bodrum so fingers crossed! I just thought I would upload a picture of my 2 cuties =)

IMG_0007

IMG_0012

IMG_0011

Have fun guys!

I am off to get ready to have a nice night out with the girls! Mwah

 

Love M

0 comments: