Sunday 21 February 2010

Better late than never!

Hey guys!

I am so incredibly sorry for not posting and keeping you updated but my life has been a bit hectic the past weeks!

Ömer was supposed to come here the other week but then his games got cancelled and moved to another date so he was a little bit upset that he would not be able to come. So…as the best girlfriend in the world I made a surprise trip to Frankfurt. As far as I know he got really blown away and did not suspect anything! So 1-0 to Team Melis.

I stayed for about a week and then it was back to real life. I had applied for a few jobs but after having had some rethinking I have decided to move back to Sweden slow by slow and this is as sure as I have been for a very long time. I will apply for a masters degree in Accounting and Auditing and I am crossing my fingers that I will get accepted. If not I have both a plan B, C and D! But more on that later!

I have been quiet down though for a few days feeling a bit a drift and not feeling comfortable but I thought maybe I could settle that feeling with a few glasses of wine and some booty shaking and yes indeed it did help a lot! I met up with Cem and Burak and we had some drinks to then go to Taksim and meet up Lina. By the way Lina you looked really pretty last night and too bad you did not have the chance to stay longer! She has also decided to move back to Sweden due to various reasons and I wish the best of luck to her and that we will stay in touch. Who knows, she might move to Stockholm =) (hope hope hope).

Anyways that is all for now and I promise to get to my old blogging self as soon as I can.

I love you all!

/M

2 comments:

enlangblondin.se said...

Amen söta! Tack för komplimangen. Och jag hade en väldigt trevlig timme med en snabb GT. Mycket nice. Ser fram emot mer drinkande med dig i framtiden!

Anonymous said...

dude, its not 0-1 for team melis, what about all em scores i did in d past years ey? olmadıııı =)

-bobbilover13-