Monday 1 February 2010

And the result is..

Quiet Ok..

You know you can not expect much from Turkish hairdressers considering how cheap they are and lack of education (not all of them but most). I have had a horror fest this weekend with some weird gingerish root colour and weird looking ends (when compared the normally gold blonde looked greenish). Anyways the hairdresser kindly offered to correct what had gone wrong, which was an offer I just could not refuse. So guys I look human again! Fairly unfortunately. I miss me Swedish hairdressers! =(((

I stayed home the whole weekend just sitting contemplating what to do about my awful hair and I just could not get to any good solutions so good thing that Murat had the answer for me.

After the hairdressers me and Naz met up with CC, Crazy Ceren and we just strolled around. We passed by the bazaar and bought a few things such as lycra socks for 1 lira each, a sports bra for 5 lira, foot peeler, foot/nail polisher (amazing stuff girls) and then ended up at Mado for a tea. After that we went home to have dinner, which was prepared by moi off course. Bulgur salad with loads of veggies since I am on my healthy week to see if I feel better after this change in my diet.

IMG_0078 IMG_0074

I later got a call from Ömer telling me he will not be coming to Istanbul this weekend nor the weekend after, which sucks so much! So I can not say I am that happy at this moment but what a girl to do. Well what is a ball at the castle?

 

Love M

2 comments:

enlangblondin.se said...

Looks nice! Men jag trodde du stannade inne på grund utav feber... Du missade i alla fall en hejdundrandes tjejfest.

M said...

Yes indeed darling. Jag va sjuk under helgen men jag gick till frisören pa Fredag morgon och sedan gick jag för korrektion igar (dvs mandag)=)) Och jag vet att jag missade en cool kvall tro mig det gjorde ont men jag sag inte fin ut helt slut i hela ansiktet haha. Jag ar super avundsjuk pa er alla!