Thursday 17 December 2009

What to wear on New Years Eve?

This is dedicated to you my dear wonderful friend Melis Inci. If it is OK with you I will give some style advice both to you and whoever wants to benefit from it *mwah*.

When we women get ready for a special occasion I think it is really important to plan ahead what you should wear. I at least give myself a month to 2 weeks to plan my outfit because I am incredibly picky. This year I think individuality is the most important accessory you could bring to the table but to help on the way I would like to give a few examples of what could be worn on a special occasion like New Years.

A nice simple one shouldered black dress with a ruffle, cute clutch bag preferably tiny and hand held, black tights, gorgeous black heels and off course a wicked hairstyle in the shape of a bun on the top of your head or ballerina style. Also add a little cute hair band or head band. It is all up to you!

 

Another style you could go for could be the boyfriend blazer, simple top and a high waist skirt in any form, shape and colour and a pair of platform heels. Just to give you an example of how the outfit could look see the picture below. I would add a pair of tights though to not catch a cold. Style your hair in angel locks and voila you are the subject of conversation during the evening!

styleadvice1 

Sweet lovers as you all know it is never wrong to go for the black body con either and remember it does not matter what size, height or shape your are. Body con loves all bodies (as I do too, go hour glass)!

bodycon1 

PS. Try and find a black dress without the shoulder details though. Go all black and spice it up with a nice belt!

The ideas might not be the most original but this is what I could imagine myself wearing so hope you guys like it.

 

Love M

0 comments: